Make your year all it can be and more!
Less than 5% of the population actually take the time to write out a life plan of action, or annually set goals. Which is really ridiculous because people who do set goals on average achieve 70% or more of what they planned!
Very few people plan to fail, rather they fail to plan! Here are some powerful ways to turn your goals into reality!
1. Sit down with pen and paper and establish what it is you want to achieve in 2015. Break your goals down into categories such as in your relationships, financial, career, etc.
2. Be specific in what it is you want. If you want to make more money, how much money do you want to be earning by _____ (when?). If you want a new relationship, what qualities are you seeking in your mate? If you want a new career, what career? Do you want to lose weight? How much weight and by when? The more specific you can be in your goals the more likely your success!
3. Give yourself a timeline. When do you want to achieve your goal? Remember to be specific! Narrow it down to month, if you want!
4. Reach for more than you have before, but do not make your goals completely unrealistic.
5. After you write your goals take a few moments to close your eyes and envision yourself as already achieving your goals! Imagine it to the point that you can ‘feel’ the sensation of success.
“Whatever your mind can conceive, and believe, it will achieve!” Napoleon Hill.
After you set your goals put your paper away in a safe place. Read it from time to time to remind yourself of your goal(s), if you want. That’s it!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! MAY ALL OF YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE!